September 22nd, 2014
With the NFL and NCAA Regular Football Seasons upon us, it is time to reflect and plan for a past time as old and as storied as football itself. Tailgating. Take a look at our Top 5 Tips for NFL and NCAA Tailgating.
- Get to the Stadium Early: The seasoned veterans will be there early and so should you. Anything later than three hours before game time is a rookie move. After all you’re going to need a lot of time to set up your gear like your Folding Picnic Table.
- Find a Great Parking Place: There a lot of options in stadium parking and depending on your game day plan, you may choose be near a grassy area or a shady area; however, if you can’t find shade try this umbrella to make those hot days more bearable. This one comes with it’s own bar!
- Behave:It’s best to double-check the rules of the particular stadium you are visiting. Some don’t allow alcohol for example. Please have fun, but also please be respectful of others. Clean up after your gig and make sure that grill doesn’t burn down your ride. Speaking of BBQs, check out this great Team Logo BBQ set from Picnic Time.
- Always Have a Plan:This cannot be overlooked. We like to use Evernote task lists to create a pre-game checklist that is reusable. You can check and uncheck things from your list with ease. Make sure you have your team sway along with something to eat on and something to eat with. Lastly, remember the big green garbage bags to make clean up a lot easier. Here is a full listing of other must-have gear for the game, all sorted by your favorite team!
- Leave it Better than You Found It:It’s always courteous to leave your party place cleaner than you found it, so please don’t get flagged for leaving trash about. Lastly, aluminum foil or aluminum pans are a great way to contain hot coals, and use melted ice to cool them down for the ride home.
August 19th, 2014
A great exercise shouldn’t just be just for people in perfect health. Old and young, healthy or recovering, the joy of working out is for everyone. So what do you do when joints start aching and working out is no longer enjoyable? Change your gear and stay in the game. Aching knees are very common among adults and these 5 types of exercise machines will help make working out fun again. Each of these machines comes in several styles for your needs and your budget.
- Riding Stationary Exercise Bikes is low impact and provides a great cardio workout. Biking also strengthens the muscles that support the knee. If done consistently, knee pain will diminish while doing every day tasks as well.
- Elliptical Machines are durable, quiet, and offer low impact workouts for the legs and knees while still working several other key muscle groups. Elliptical trainers are fun with very little stress on the knees.
- Abdominal Equipment including abdominal benches, upper & lower abdominal exercise machines, and the classic abdominal wheel are not only low impact, but also help strengthen your core muscle group. A strong and healthy core is essential to any long-term exercise program and this type of equipment will help you get there.
- Stair Steppers & Climbers may not seem like an obvious choice for someone with aching knees; however, done properly at an appropriate pace for your fitness level, steppers can strengthen areas around the knee, which may help reduce or eliminate knee pain in other daily activities. Stair climbers are also low impact and great for the heart.
- Rowing Machines provide a terrific full-body cardio workout and won’t overstress your knees and joints. Done properly and at the appropriate fitness level for your needs, rowing also helps strengthen the upper body and lower back.
Before deciding on what exercise machine is best for you, as well as the safe and proper use of the machine, please consult your physician and/our licensed fitness professional. Lastly, the most common mistake when getting back into shape is doing too much too soon. So pace yourself, listen to your professionals, and have fun working out again!
December 9th, 2013
The Crosley Mini-Turntable Giveaway we’re throwing on Pinterest is easy to enter. All we’re asking is for you to
- Follow us at www.pinterest.com/dazadi/
- Create a Dazadi.com Board on your own personal Pinterest page
- Pin 1 of our Products to the Dazadi.com board from Dazadi.com
And that’s it! No purchase necessary! No hoops! We want to give these awesome turntables away and make someone’s holiday a little brighter!
Don’t let the size of the Crosley Mini Turntable fool you! This powerful record player packs the same punch as Crosley’s larger turntables, but in a smaller, portable size. The Mini Turntable plays any of your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records in 7”, 10”, or 12” sizes with the aid of a belt driven mechanism and a diamond stylus needle. Dynamic full range stereo speakers and an adjustable tone control allow you to hear every crackle and beat of your favorite songs. Enclosed in a durable case with carry handle and metal clamp closures, the Crosley Mini Turntable is perfect for travel or storage!
Crosley Mini Turntable Giveaway
November 26th, 2013
We want to give you this: a 3 in 1 game table! Now you don’t have to choose between table tennis, air hockey, and a billiards table.
To enter our giveaway, take a video of your kid (or niece, nephew, godchild, or friend’s kid) reading his or her wishlist to Santa. Once you have captured this adorable moment, upload it to either our Facebook page, or tweet it @Dazadi. We’ll go through all the entries and choose the cutest video.
Contest ends Thursday, December 12 at 12pm PST. Must live in the United States to be eligible to enter. See all contest rules here.
Thanks! And good luck!
August 6th, 2013
Wondering how to drive fans crazy with the best tailgating party? Here are our top 5 tailgating ideas;
1. Tailgate with travel chairs, folding chairs, tables and folding picnic table
We love the NFL folding picnic table
2. Travel coolers and Kegerators
Yep – we went there! Coolers on a stand and kegerators are a great addition to a tailgating ideas to consider.
3. Concessions — Think: Popcorn makers, cotton candy machines, hot dog warmers. No tailgate party can complete!
4. Tailgating Games
Once food comma sets in, tailgating games need to be introduced! Toss and catch games like the bean bag toss lend itself to most venues and players!
5. FAN GEAR!
Everyone needs”jab” reminder of who is really winning the game!
July 19th, 2013
Dazadi is a winner among basketball, football and well … Just about all athletes!
We took the night off to mingle with the athletes in a ESPYs lounge! Check us out!
Check out our sporting goods mention in the Patch!
July 10th, 2013
What’s better than playing basketball? Playing it in the pool! Pool hoops combine two of America’s favorite pastimes: basketball and swimming. It provides excellent exercise with low impact on knees not to mention a lot of fun. Involve your whole family and friends in a game of around the world or horse with a portable or mounted hoop (both are offered through Dazadi). Get splish-splashing with your family and friends this summer to let off some steam and cool off!