First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro 2 Indoor Rower Rowing Machine with Variable Fluid Resistance and Multi-Level Monitor
- HIGH-QUALITY WATER ROWER - Engineered with a steel head frame with hand lacquered sustainable American Ash wood side rails for superb durability to withstand years of hardcore workout sessions. Built-in transit wheels also make this unit easy to store when not in use. Water Rower Dimensions: 84 L x 22 W x 21 H Inches / Rower Weight: 79 Pounds/ Upright storage: 22 x 21 inches.
- PATENTED VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE - Multiple levels of resistance provides the seamless progression that fits any level of fitness. The twin tank has a triple bladed impeller for a smooth uniform water stroke.
- LIFE-LIKE WATER ROWING EXPERIENCE - Enjoy rapid recoil system for rapid strokes for the best total body workout, maintenance-free belt drive, front wheels for easy transport and storage and deluxe ergonomic handles that allows comfortable grip and minimized forearm, wrist, and hand strains. Maximum User Weight: 330 pounds.
- OPTIMUM COMFORT AND CONNECTIVITY - This row machine is constructed with a multi-level computer that shows time, distance, 500 meters split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate. Designed with adjustable footplates and straps that secure the heels and feature angled surface to effectively assist leg drive. Contoured seat allows easy mounting and dismounting and designed with silent action, and textured finish to prevent slips.
- FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY - Enjoy full commercial manufacturer's warranty: 10 years limited warranty on frame, 3 years on tank and seals, 2 years on mechanical components, and 1 year on other components. Get free shipping with your purchase when you buy from Dazadi.
Enjoy free shipping on this product!
This product ships ground only.
The size and weight of this product requires extra shipping cost.
Get this product as soon as possible!
A Great Robust Rower
Posted by Eric B. on Jun 26th 2018
My wife and I attended a free Orange Theory Fitness class and the part we enjoyed the most was the rowing exercises. Once we heard it would cost us $750 upfront for the minimum two months membership for both of us, we decided all we needed to add to our own gym was a rower and we could do their treadmill, weights, and row circuit ourselves. And that’s when I started researching which one to get. It came down to three - Concept 2, WaterRower, and First Degree. I was guided away from the Concept 2 since it was going into a small gym where we like to watch tv when we work out. It would be too noisy. So it came down to a WaterRower and a First Degree Rower. Through my online research I liked what I was seeing with First Degree’s Variable Fluid Resistance technology. Who wants to drain a tank each time you want to change resistance like the competition requires?? Luckily a store nearby had both brands so I was able to do a side by side comparison. The salesperson was very helpful and demonstrated the advantage of First Degree’s Variable Fluid Resistance technology over the other rower. I could feel the difference. Then he started pointing out other aspects of the First Degree which were a benefit over the other rower such as how the footrests are angled, the handle, and the conformity of the seat. Going back and forth on the two rowers it definitely felt like the First Degree was a superior product. And, the stain of the wood looked great! I had more questions though about the various models which First Degree makes and reached out to First Degree directly. The main representative responded within hours and was extremely helpful in guiding me to the best one they offered for my particular needs. He even introduced me to the main technician in case I needed technical support later. This was all before even buying one!
I ended up buying an Apollo II Pro from Dazadi and couldn’t be happier. Got a fantastic price with their 20% off promotion coupon code and since I live in California the rower arrived in a couple days from their warehouse. The assembly was a piece of cake. I had a question about a certain noise coming from it and pinged the First Degree technician. He responded within an hour and I was very satisfied with the help I got from him. So even though I didn’t end up buying this from a local dealer, the excellent experience shopping with Dazadi and the support from First Degree directly have truly been remarkable. My wife and I have been rowing everyday since receiving the rower and are enjoying it immensely. We found some videos on YouTube which not only helped instruct us on proper rowing technique, but also some indoor rowing classes which are fun to follow along with. Recently we tried a friend’s Life Fitness Rower HX which they paid a lot more for and we firmly believe that our Apollo II Pro is a more robust product. The first thing we noticed was thickness of the side rails on our Apollo rower are thicker than the HX. So there’s my review for you. I’d say go for a First Degree rower! And as an added bonus, our cat is completely mesmerized by the water swooshing around the tank when we are rowing. He comes running over to watch the row show each time he hears it!
Great water rower with variable resistence!
Posted by Thom P on Feb 3rd 2017
Awesome rower! Knew I wanted a water rower, but didn't want to keep changing the water level in the tank so that my wife and I could both use it. First Degree Fitness has solved that problem!!! This rower appears to be of the highest quality in all respects. The Apollo model has a very nice blend of wood and steel construction that puts it a better price point than all wood models. Bought mine direct from dazadi. Saved 10% over Amazon and it was delivered free the very next day!
Manufacturer Info Heading - Sample
Manufacturer info content.
Manufacturer Info Heading - Test
Manufacturer info content.
Manufacturer Info Heading - Trial
Manufacturer info content.