Enjoy a competitive day out with the St. Pierre American Professional Horseshoes set. Designed by a World Champion horseshoe pitcher and made in the USA, these solid steel horseshoes feature a trademarked design that put them a cut above the rest. These NHPA-approved horseshoes have more weight forged in the tips to give the pitcher better balance and control. It also has longer tips, a tapered leading edge allowing the shoes to slide into the stakes and a ringer breaker to rotate the shoe. Pitch like the pros with the finger positioner which helps beginners hold the shoe properly. This complete set comes with 4 forged steel American horseshoes (Blue and Red), 2 solid steel stakes (24 inches long), a copy of the official rulebook, and a handy black plastic tote. Order yours from Dazadi and enjoy 60 days manufacturer warranty and FREE shipping!
- WORLD CLASS DESIGN - Made in the USA and designed by a World Champion Horseshoe pitcher, this horseshoes’ unique shape places it a cut above the rest.
- RUGGED AND DURABLE - 4 forged steel American horseshoes (Blue and Red) and 2 solid steel 24-inch long, 3/4-inch thick stakes are built to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
- PACKED WITH AWESOME FEATURES - These NHPA-approved horseshoes have more weight forged into the toe calks (tips) to improve balance and control as well as a tapered leading edge so the shoes can slide into the stake easily.
- PITCH LIKE THE PROS - This world class horseshoe design has longer tips to grab the stake and a ringer breaker to rotate the shoe. What’s more, it has a finger positioner so you can hold it like the pros.
- FREE ACCESSORIES AND SHIPPING - The complete set includes the official rulebook and a black plastic tote for carrying the set on top of the 60-day manufacturer warranty. Order from Dazadi and you’ll also get FREE shipping.