Get the WaterRower Indoor Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor - Classic for your home gym! This exercise equipment targets compound muscles such as arms, legs, back, and glutes. It's the perfect workout as if you're actually driving a boat with oars. Its construction features solid black walnut, which is highly resistant to decay. Moreover, it boasts a patented water flywheel that is responsible for its natural rowing dynamic. Enjoy adjustable resistance levels as well--making it suitable for individuals with joint concerns, along with little maintenance required by replacing the chlorine tablet every 2-6 months. Other specifications include maximum user weight and height of 1000 lbs and 38-inch inseam, respectively. What's more, it comes with the S4 performance monitor that displays intensity, Kcalories per hour, Strokerate, Heartrate, and more! So avail a WaterRower Indoor Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor - Classic today!
- WaterRower Dimensions: 83 L x 22 W x 21 H Inches / Weight: 108 Pounds (At Minimum Water Level) / Storage Dimensions: 21 L x 22 W x 83 H Inches (Easily Store It On End)
- Built For Home Use & Practically Maintenance Free, Rowing Machine Targets All Major Muscle Groups (84% Of Total Muscle Mass) W/ Excellent Adjustable Resistance Levels / Made W/ Decay Resistant Solid Black Walnut That Displays A Natural Richness & Luster Of Grain
- Boasts A Patented Water Flywheel That Mimics The Natural Dynamics Of Rowing Yet Suitable For Users W/ Joint Concerns (Chlorine Tablet Is Available Free Of Charge) / Entry Height Is At 12 Inches (At 20 Inches W/ Optional Hi-Rise Adaptor)
- Comes W/ The S4 Performance Monitor For QuickStart Of Functions And Displays Intensity, Kcalories Per Hour, Strokerate, Heartrate, And More! / Noise/Intrusion Levels: Soothing & Relaxing/Minimal
- Enjoy A 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Upgradeable To 3-Year Parts While 5-Year Frame Is Free Of Charge W/ Registration)
1 Year Manufacturer\'s Warranty (Upgradable To 3-Year Parts; 5-Year Frame Free Of Charge W/ Registration)