Get the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor & Hi Rise Attachment for your training facility! This exercise equipment targets compound muscles such as arms, legs, back, and glutes. It's the perfect workout as if you're actually driving a boat with oars. Its construction features solid ash hardwood with danish oil and urethane--adding a cozy feel to your gym. Moreover, its patented water flywheel is responsible for natural rowing dynamics while adjustable resistance levels are included--making it suitable for individuals with joint concerns, along with little maintenance required by replacing the chlorine tablet every 2-6 months. Other specifications include maximum user weight and height of 1000 lbs and 38-inch inseam, respectively. What's more, it comes with the S4 performance monitor and the Hi Rise adaptor! Buy the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor w/ Hi Rise Attachment today!
- WaterRower Dimensions: 82'' x 22'' x 28'' / Weight: 114 Lbs (With Water) / Storage Dimensions: 28'' x 22'' x 82'' (Easily Store It On End)
- Built For Light Commercial Use & Practically Maintenance Free, Rowing Machine Targets All Major Muscle Groups (84% Of Total Muscle Mass) W/ Excellent Adjustable Resistance Levels
- Made W/ Kiln Dried Harwood; Danish Oil & Urethane Finish For Better Wood Performance/Strength & Cozy Feel To Your Gym
- Boasts A Patented Water Flywheel That Mimics The Natural Dynamics Of Rowing Yet Suitable For Users W/ Joint Concerns (Chlorine Tablet Is Available Free Of Charge)
- Enjoy 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Upgradeable To 3-Year Parts While 5-Year Frame Is Free Of Charge W/ Registration)
- Comes W/ The S4 Performance Monitor For QuickStart Of Functions And Displays Intensity, Kcalories Per Hour, Strokerate, Heartrate, And More!
- Also Fitted With The HiRise Adaptor Designed To Raise The Rowing Machine By About 8 Inches For Ease OF Entry And Higher Positioning During Workout
- Entry Height Is At 12'' (At 20'' W/ Hi-Rise Adaptor)
- Noise/Intrusion Levels: Soothing & Relaxing/Minimal